Revanche!

After last weeks' tragic developments, I am relieved to report that happiness has returned!

Lot of activity on a beautiful day.


In short, yesterday we had a friendly competition with neighbouring rowing clubs and while the coach wanted me to represent the club as much as possible (as per earlier blog entry linked to above), I was only slotted to participate in one of the fours.

Long story short, at the competition I was asked to participate also in the eight! While the water did not give us much pleasure, I was relieved, happy and proud to be let into the fold once again.

And, to top it off, I was also asked to take a seat in the "board four" with honourable members in the clubs' board - what a treat!

A fantastic day in other words and life is not back to normal, it is at elevated levels of happiness and hunt for phenomenal fitness can continue!!

No need for revenge in this case. Go to sleep.




Comments